Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last birthday at home for two years!

Nineteen has never felt so wonderful. I probably feel that way because I've never been nineteen before, but now I'm officially eligible to enter the Lord's mission field as a representative of Him! I couldn't be more thrilled! My sister-in-law, Katie, bought this for me at the LDS bookstore to give to me on my birthday. I absolutely LOVE it! As a missionary in preparation, I really can't have too many "guides" to help me better understand life in the mission field. After all, I'll be in the field for eighteen months. Tips and tricks will do me more than good. Preach My Gospel is the big one, but this is more catered towards sister missionaries. Well obviously that's a bit redundant considering the title of the book. Oops. Anyways, I'm just really grateful for those who have been supporting me throughout my preparation! Thank you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment